As stay-at-home restrictions begin to lift in certain areas across the United States, businesses and individuals should consider preparations for re-opening their facilities. Below are some resources that might prove helpful. Our agents and policyholders can also access several COVID-19 related videos via the Loss Control section of our Agency and Policyholder Service Centers (search video numbers 4912 and 4906).
- CDC – Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events
- CDC – Guidance for Businesses & Workplaces
- CDC – Reopening America Guidance
- CDC – Workplace Decision Tool
- OSHA – COVID-19: Back to the Workplace
- OSHA – Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Business Reopening Guidance
The information provided herein is for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as professional advice on any subject matter. You should not act, or refrain from acting, on the basis of any content included herein without seeking legal or other professional advice. The contents provided herein contain general, summary information and may not reflect current developments or address your particular situation. We disclaim all liability for all actions you take, or fail to take, based upon any information provided herein.
Page last updated August 31, 2020.