Report New Claims
- Policy number
- A description of how, when, and where the incident occurred
- Names, addresses, phone numbers of injured/involved parties or witnesses
- The insured driver’s name, address, phone number (Commercial Auto)
- The employer’s tax ID number, the injured/ill employee’s SSN and personnel file and any accident reports (Workers’ Compensation)
- Legal correspondence (Liability claims)
Report Online (See below for reporting Disability claims.)
Report a Claim
"*" indicates required fields
Disability claims forms are available here.
Photo & Document UploadUpload
Policyholder Service Center
What you can do:
- Check on the status of an existing claim.
- Converse with your claims adjuster.
- View policy loss history.
- Report a claim online (for most coverages).
- And much more – Register now!
Tips for Controlling the Loss
- Take reasonable steps to protect any covered persons, property, autos, etc., from immediate further harm or damage and keep a record of any expenses incurred in the process for consideration in the settlement. If possible, set property aside for examination.
- Allow our adjusters to officially inspect the property/auto before any non-immediate repairs or disposition take place.
- Promptly notify the police of any stolen property or suspected illegal activity.
- Preserve any closed-circuit surveillance video.
- If possible, photograph the scene; cell phone pictures can be helpful.