We can help “a little” or “a lot.”
At Berkshire Hathaway GUARD, we are in the business of paying claims; but we are in the business of preventing claims, too. That’s why we offer our policyholders a wide range of loss control resources — all free of charge — that can help keep their interests protected. From online materials to onsite consults, we can help “a little” or “a lot” depending upon the needs of our customers.
- Self-help tools such as a large library of online training videos and educational flyers.
- Easy access to Smart Risk-Management devices that use technology to detect and prevent common hazards.
- Professional help lines and websites for special coverages like data compromise, lawyers professional liability, and employment-related practices liability.
- The GUARD Wire that offers practical risk-management advice to our agents and policyholders.
- Current loss runs self-generated via our Policyholder Service Center or by contacting your agent.*
For more customized needs, the scope of our efforts can include interdisciplinary service team visits, help with implementing recommendations, ergonomic evaluations, and more. Simply contact our loss control team for assistance. We are always eager to help.
*Businessowner’s, Commercial Auto, Disability, Homeowners, and Workers’ Compensation. Agents can generate loss runs via our Agency Service Center.