Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded on trust, service, and innovation. If you’re looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn more.
We offer PAID internships (including paid internships for college credits) full- and part-time for summer, fall, and spring semesters.
Now hiring in the departments below. No prior experience is required. We offer an in-depth training program!
- Customer Service (full-time or part-time; bilingual skills are a plus)
- Home Office Sales
- Human Resources
- IT (Business System Analysts, Help Desk, & Software Development)
- Bill Review
- Medical Repricing
- Premium Audit
- Support Services (Mailroom)
- Accounting Analyst (Senior)
- Claims Adjusters
- Commercial Auto
- Workers’ Compensation
- General Liability
- Commercial Underwriters
- Commercial Underwriting
- Supervisor (Small Business)
- Customer Service Representatives
- Information Technology
- Business System Analysts
- QA Tester
- TPA Oversight Adjuster (Workers’ Compensation)
- Loss Control Representative (local/remote)
BENEFITS AND SCHEDULING
We offer benefits and flexible scheduling for full- and part-time roles:
- Excellent full-time working hours (8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. M-F for most full-time roles). Hybrid work model splitting time remotely and in the office. Training occurs on-site.
- Part-time Customer Service jobs available with flexible shifts. We accommodate nearly any 20-hour per week schedule between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. M-F.
- Generous holiday, vacation and sick time*
- Competitive healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment*
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment*
- Bonus vacation pay for every 5 years of service*
- Enjoy a casual dress code
*Pro-rated with 20+ hours per week